Countryside Creamery - GROSS

Just found mold in my butter. Clearly states on the lid doesn’t expire til the 11th of August.

Product or Service Mentioned: Countryside Creamery Butter.

Comments

LuxuriantToucan649

Oh no! I use that Butter as well.

I don't know which is worse, mold or a dog claw? This is really sad since I enjoyed these products. Very affordable too. Where is their quality control?

And why are they wanting "at least 50 words" on a comment? Only so much you can say when you are grossed out, right?

to LuxuriantToucan649 #1626803

it looks like the butter has been used, i doubt the mold was there when bought but likely from food matter getting into the tub with use. mold typically starts on the outside not deep inside.

Aldi Grocery - Satisfied

4.6
Layout of Store

Better prices, good quality. I still go to Shop Rite, but shop at Aldi first. (I love this new butter with olive oil) They also have useful home items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Countryside Creamery Butter.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Aldi Grocery - Love this butter

4.9
Layout of Store

If you cook with this butter.. (countryside creamery butter with olive oil) you will notice that when melting it does NOT look separated like most butters do the water and oils separate from the cream....

this product melts the way creamed butter is supposed to and if you know butter you would know! This is the best cream butter i have found in 20 yrs!!! I cook with it a lot especially sauteing.

Real cream butter is NOT supposed to separate. I have tried several other brands from other stores and NOTHING compares to this product unless you make your own butter from cream at home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Countryside Creamery Butter.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: I loved the countryside creamery butter with olive oil.

Aldi Grocery - Countryside Creamery Butter Review from Bellevue, Washington

3.9
Layout of Store

I just purchased Aldi's countryside creamery butter and noticed it did not dissolve when making pympkin bread..will not purchase again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Countryside Creamery Butter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thanks for the info on this butter. I just sent in a question asking if anyone had used the unsalted sticks for baking, (I'm assuming you did since you baked with the butter.

Please correct me if I'm wrong). It sure is a cheaper way to go but if my baked goods are not going to turn out then what's the point.

Not only would I have wasted money on the butter but also all the other ingredients that are called for in the recipe!! I HATE wasting my money and time as I'm sure most people do...